Monday 18 May 2009

The Shot

Hey guys!

I am back like I promised ... and this time with my final shot that I've been working on for the last 3 weeks pretty much! :)

There still is a lot of scope for improvement and I am still tweaking stuff on it... ! I am uploading what I have on it so far !

We were given a pick list to choose our shot from and this time I decided to have my character Lose balance and fall Just in a more descriptive way ... coming up with a motive and a "Why is he doing what he is" sorta thing to make my shot a bit more interesting ! :)

Hope u enjoy seeing it as much as I enjoyed working on it! :)

THE SHOT:


I am now working on another shot ... this time I picked Walking on a narrow beam ! :) I am ever so excited working on this shot too!! And guess what?????? this time the character has arms tooo ! Wicked, Init? :P ill upload stuff I work on, pretty soon up here !

Right, I'm back to animating!
Have fun u guys! Xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Hey nice work on your shot sheeba. Cool blog. Those blogger videos take ages to upload I've found. I think you have webspace because I think I remember you having a website too. If you want I can show you how to embed a quicktime which I find works much better than the default blogger video and you can have it play bigger with loop and controls too.
    Spence

    ReplyDelete