Monday 5 April 2010

Back from the DEAD ! :)

Hey Guys!

Yeah been ages I know. Have had a lot going on, in the outside world for me. and I hate to admit it, I've been a wee bit lazy too, as far as posting stuff here goes.

Last term I had MIKE STERN (Animator with DreamWorks - http://blog.sternio.com/) as my mentor. He worked on movies like Kung fu Panda, Bee Movie, Monsters Vs Aliens and very recently, How to train your Dragon! He had loads of awesome suggestions on pushing your shots beyond the normal in the final polishing stage.

Its a shame, I couldn't get to take much away from him as I would have liked to, if my laptop didn't crash in the middle of Last term leaving me without a computer to work with for a goood 4 weeks of Term time which was fatal but I managed to pass alright with an ok GPA which I ain't so proud of. Agggh! hate when things like that happen. De-motivates u to the core. Hate it, hate it, hate it. My GeForce burnt out on the Alien-ware and it wouldn't work again. I couldn't restart the laptop and would have LOST almost everything on there had I not taken the backups on my WD. phew! so that was good. I recently bought another WD to back up my back up and had to buy a new laptop to work on. Last term was a nightmare for me! but now I am a happy soul :) ! Had to take a Leave of absence from school for a term, as my situation demanded it!

I'm back now and am going to try my best to be blogging in regularly with updates on stuff I animate and stuff that I DO NOT animate :) !


No comments:

Post a Comment