Saturday 17 January 2009

End of the week 2 ! :)

We finally coming to the end of week 2. Its been awesome !




I just submitted the assignment and this is what I came up with after all the criticisms and suggestions... ! I am pretty much gonna be off Stu all day tomorrow...so thought it to be wise to submit this today, tho I have all plans of working on it again tomorrow in the night and see if I can come up with something good and re submit my work in. It sure needs a lot more tweaking I think but not sure what exactly right now...! Stu can get much better at proposing than that still tho !

I am meeting up a Friend who studied 3D Animation like me, at the University of Kent an year after me and is now a term ahead of me at AM. Small world init? eagerly looking forward to that ! and then I'm gonna have my classmates coming into town for a small sorta get together/catching up in the evening ! so that should be fun too i guess ! :)

But I'm gonna work on getting Stu to propose even better so all he gets is a "yes" as an answer :) and me a good grade in the pursuit ! hehe

So looking forward to start Animating from next week onwards ! :)

Blogging off for now !

Sheeba. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment