Thursday 8 January 2009

Loving every bit of this.... !!!!!

Hey Folks ! Wish u all a very very Happy 2009 there...! Hope its a lot better than 2008 for u .... 'cuz I know for sure that this is gonna be one hell of a year for me and my friends at school and we have all intentions to ROCK it !

Finally Started with AM! Whoop Whoop ! Its all just awesome! The moment we got on campus, I was so overwhelmed by the amount of stuff
in there, that curiosity overtook excitement and then I bumped into fellow classmates and batch mates all asking for directions from each other...and no one knowing their way around to help others! was so much fun tho ! It sure is gonna take some time getting our way around the place cuz its HUGE but awesome ! But its getting better now !

Had my 1st Q n A lastnight and my mentor is great ! I have Mario Pochat as my Mentor this term.

Picture Source : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0455499/

His IMDB credits include

Doctor Do little 3
Garfield 2: A tail of two kitties
Snow Buddies
Blades of Glory
Need for Speed: Most wanted
His work is really amazing ... I hope I can get even so close to that pretty soon ! Damn ...... goona work for it man !

Right, the Q n A went really well, was supposed to be an hour long but eventually got stretched to a bit over 2 hours! lol that's not strange to us, we can go on and on for days talking about how amazing Animation is ! It was nice to hear everyone
out ! We all shared our experiences and what made us all fall in love with animation..... head over heels. It was really inspiring to hear each one of 'em and every time someone came up to speak,.. I couldn't help saying "wow" listening to them. I must 've said that word about what 25 times last night... even more! haha! I'm sure I am gonna learn a lot from each one of em :) ! We're such an awesome bunch of people and I'm loving every bit of this experience ! :)

I'm probably gonna post up stuff I do here on my blog as work in progress or even the finalized ones for your reviews and comments ! So hey guys,... keep 'em coming.. this one is for all of u there.... even if i don't know u....and u have something to suggest, ... you're more than welcome to rip my hard work apart and be as brutal as u wanna! Just write me a review ! Would love to hear from all u guys out there............ :)

Adios!!

2 comments: