Sunday 25 January 2009

Planning and Blocking

The week's over with a blink of an eye ! It was awesome ... so much fun.

This week all I did was animate and wrestle with the graph editor. It was a bit overwhelming to start with and to be honest, I felt kinda lost in the curves and splines ! but i think I'm already getting the feel of it and I should be more comfortable with the Graph Editor the more I work on it now on ! :)

Right! on the assignment ... this is what I submitted for this week

On the Planning:


CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE IT

The Assignment of a bouncing Basket ball:

THE BOUNCING BALL

The Sketches that depict an emotion of Excitement:


CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE IT

Posing that Excitement from one of the sketches :
CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE IT

Posing an emotion (Stu Proposing- A revision from last week based on Mario's Critiques) :

CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE IT

And now I need to get out of this room and see what the outside world looks like today ! :D

Oh ya and my room's a mess too !!!! I've been neglecting everything this week to hand in a decent assignment lol ! Need to get other stuff organized and ya Week 4 in 30 minutes!! Yayyyyy!!! Can wait to hop onto the lecture and start the assignment for this week !! I might actually do that in a couple of hours from now after i clean my messy messy room :P !

Catch u guys soon again but blogging off for now !

Sheeba :)

No comments:

Post a Comment