Monday 19 January 2009

Week 3 and Already Animating ! :)

Entered week three before I even knew it! :) That's how fast its going for me and I am loving every bit of it.

This week is more on Planning and Blocking! The lectures are awesome ! With so many examples and so much stuff it all makes so much sense. This week's lecture sorta answered so many of my basic questions that I've been wanting to know answers to! Questions like Pose to pose, straight Ahead or Layered? which one?? that's been One big question mark for me always. But I think I'm starting to understand the concepts a lot better now. Everything seems to fall into place with this weeks lecture.. its awesome! Totally ! Its just going to need a lot of practice on my end before I have it at the back of my head and on the tip of my fingers!! :)

Based on the Lecture, we got our assignment which is pretty much to re create that movement of a bouncing basket ball with a lot more exaggeration and using the principles that can apply to it so far ! and also of course a few more posing to do which is great 'cuz that's giving me a sense of identifying strong posing (for keying strong poses in Maya in the coming weeks and months) and it helps me learn to communicate an emotion in just one drawing which is awesome I think!

I so feel it to be the right place for me! I am learning a lot and loving every bit of it! Have my Q n A for this week on Wednesday at 7 pm and am quite looking forward to it with questions I have for my mentor ! :)

Blogging of for now!

Sheeba Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment